Curbside Delivery Service
The carrier will contact you to set up delivery.
NOTE: The ETA displayed on the carrier website is not a delivery ETA to your home, but rather an ETA to their local distribution center for delivery.
Curbside Delivery Service Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
- Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
- The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. • Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window.
- Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
- Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
- A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
- Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access without causing damage to the truck we will be unable to complete delivery.
VISIBLE DAMAGE UPON RECEIPT
Upon delivery please inspect the box and contents for any visible signs of damage before signing for and accepting the shipment. If you find any damage to the contents, please refuse the shipment by writing “Refused due to damage” on the BOL and return the shipment to the driver.
DAMAGE AFTER ACCEPTING SHIPMENT
If you have signed for and accepted the shipment, then noticed damage to your item, you have three (3) business days to file a claim from date of delivery – any claims filed outside of this window may result in the customer being responsible for shipping charges.
Please complete the Claim Form in its entirety and be sure to include photos – if you are unable to provide photos, the claim process may be delayed. Once we receive your claim, our Claims Department will reach out within two (2) Business days with a resolution.